The Dilico Children’s Foundation supports the educational, recreational and cultural needs of Aboriginal children and families in north western Ontario. Dilico works with over 6, 000 children and families who face many social and economic challenges. The need for help is great, yet many services that are vital to the health and wellbeing of children and families are not funded by our governments. The Dilico Children’s Foundation can meet the changing needs of our families with support from donors like you—people who care about children who are often overlooked.
With your support we can continue to invest in our children, families and communities to ensure they advance in their education, health and wellbeing. Our vision is a future where all children have the opportunity to achieve their dreams and grow and develop into healthy community members.
Dilico Children’s Foundation believes that all children and youth have unique potential and that they should have the opportunities they deserve to reach it.
- Dilico Children’s Foundation achieves its vision by awarding charitable gifts through a variety of giving funds.
- We grant unique life experiences to Anishinabek children, youth and families in order to improve their overall health, happiness and well-being.
- Your dollars will provide new and life enriching opportunities in a broad range of areas including recreation, culture, and education.
Dilico Children’s Foundation is affiliated with the following 13 First Nations in the Robinson-Superior Treaty area and parts of Treaty 9:
- Animbiigoo Zaagi’igan Anishinaabek
- Biinjitiwaabik Zaaging Anishinaabek
- Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinaabek
- Fort William First Nation
- Ginoogaming First Nation
- Kiashke Zaaging Anishinaabek
- Long Lake #58 First Nation
- Michipicoten First Nation
- Ojibways of Pic River First Nation
- Pays Plat First Nation
- Pic Mobert First Nation
- Red Rock First Nation
- Whitesand First Nation
We support Aboriginal children and families from throughout north western Ontario.
Click here to learn how you can help
Click on the thumbnail to download our brochure (PDF).
Click the thumbnail to download our Dream Book (PDF).
Click the thumbnail to dowload our Annual Report (PDF).
Click the thumbnail to download our pledge card (PDF).